COVID-19 info for December 2022: Orders are being fulfilled on schedule. We've permanently discontinued in-store pickups; we now offer domestic free expedited shipping on art prints, free freight shipping on oil paintings, and free shipping on magazines. Please contact us to arrange international shipping or if your domestic delivery appears delayed.
To initiate a request for permission to reproduce historical documents and photographs from The BenHaven Archives, as well as all other visual and verbal material published by the Artists and Writers of Al Young Studios, please email to us the following information. Answering these questions at the outset of your inquiry expedites our review of the application.
1. Identify each item, in which you are interested, by product serial number and location.
2. Describe intended use to be made of the item(s), such as the nature of the publication and the media in which the publication will be distributed.
3. Anticipated extent of distribution, such as quantity to be published, volume of traffic to which the item will be presented, use of the item(s) in promotional material (online, print, and other media) about the publication, etc.
4. Name and contact information for person and/or organization applying for the license.
5. Links to information about the publisher, deemed relevant to an evaluation of the application for a license.
6. Digital format needed (TIFF, JPG, etc.), if applicable.
7. Desired method of receiving the digital file(s) to be published (FTP/SFTP, DVD, CD), if applicable.
8. Preferred form of payment, such as credit card—VISA, MasterCard, Discover—or check, etc.